Terms & Conditions
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL THE LEGAL NOTICES ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE GENERAL STATEMENT, TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY & DISCLAIMER STATEMENTS (‘Legal Notices’).
This Agreement is between You (the Visitor/Registered User/Subscriber) and Music For Health Ltd (“We”, “Our” or “Us”)
I. General Statement
Music For Health Ltd owns and operates this Website, located at www.musicforhealthltd.co.uk (‘Website’). The Legal Notices state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices.
Music For Health Ltd may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to those revised legal notices. You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.
II. Terms & Conditions of Use
- The Details published on this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. You are advised to take appropriate professional and legal advice before entering into any binding contracts.
- When You visit this Website, Our web server automatically recognises only the Your IP address, but not Your email address. We use Your IP address for technological purposes only.
- This Website uses a contact us form for visitors to request information, products, and services. This contact us form collects Your contact information (like email address). The information We collect may be used to improve the content of Our web pages, used to customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for each individual visitor, shared with some of our partners or reputable third parties to help them contact visitors for marketing purposes, used by Us to contact visitors for marketing purposes, used by Us to get in touch with visitors when necessary. By agreeing to these Legal Notices You grant Us explicit permission to engage is such marketing.
- However, if at some later stage You wish to opt-out of receiving marketing material from Us, you can do so by emailing [email protected]
III. Intellectual Property Statement
- All material contained and presented on this Website, including but not limited to text and graphics is the copyright or similar rights of Music For Health Ltd, unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Music For Health Ltd reserves all its rights and strictly forbids any unauthorised use or duplication. Any statutorily authorised rights to print or download are strictly limited to for Your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- Any copies of the pages of this Website which you save, by any means whatsoever can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing, You may not create a database in any form whatsoever of these webpages.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing You may not associate this Website to another website by employing technology including but not limited to hyperlinking and framing, subject to Clause 7 in the Privacy & Data Protection Statement below.
- All Trade Marks used on this website and on any Internet connections made through this website, whether marked as Trade Marks or not marked, are declared to belong to Music For Health Ltd, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
IV. Disclaimer Statement
- Music For Health Ltd does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this Website. The services and information contained on this Website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
- Music For Health Ltd accepts no responsibility for the information provided at any of our partners, sponsors or linked website into which you will proceed on to as Your request is being processed.
Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. Music For Health Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
- In particular, the services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Music For Health Ltd and are not intended to be relied upon by users in making any order or purchase. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- The service and the materials are provided by Music For Health Ltd on an “as is” basis, and Music For Health Ltd expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Music For Health Ltd hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, information and materials given by Music For Health Ltd including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Music For Health Ltd. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
- Dealing with Music For Health Ltd recommended sponsors and partners and sites linked through the Music For Health Ltd website and any other terms and conditions associated with such dealings are solely between You and such sponsor/partner or linked site.
- Your visit to and use of this Website and any dispute over liability is subject to these Disclaimers, including limitations of damages, and the laws of England and Wales.
- Though we make every effort to insure the sites we link to are reputable. We cannot guarantee accuracy of quotes or offers or be held liable for any damages whatsoever which may result either direct or indirect from the use of this site.
V. Privacy & Data Protection Statement
- Music For Health Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy and to using technology to enhance Your online security. All the information we have on Music For Health Ltd users is used to facilitate the proper use of Music For Health Ltd. We will only use the information that We collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’).
- We will never collect sensitive information.
- The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- To make sure Your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every Music For Health Ltd employee.
- This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from You during your registered use of Music For Health Ltd, but also to all the information we hold on Music For Health Ltd. We will display a prominent notice on this home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of Music For Health Ltd, You agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. However, Music For Health Ltd does not share your personal information with those websites even though such websites (which may be partner, associate, affiliate and sponsor website) may require You to part with information about You in order to process your motor insurance quotation request. In respect of such websites, Music For Health Ltd is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to this Website and not to linked websites.
- Music For Health Ltd welcomes links to this Website, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which contains: a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Music For Health Ltd; or b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Music For Health Ltd reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this Website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
This website www.musicforhealthltd.co.uk is operated by:
Music For Health Limited
UK Registered Company Number
32 Oving Road